Nihao Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gear over arena team and hacker advertising

4 posters

Go down

gear over arena team and hacker advertising Empty gear over arena team and hacker advertising

Post by garre2009 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:40 am

i ask why not have a more that t6 and s4 i have a others porblem,s the Arena team i would like that uv working on this

i do a arena team when i ask sign charter to others players it say u are already in the arena team size, but the players has any arena team. too, when appear the arena points its toff, I LIKE BE WITH GM FOR ARENA TEAM PLZ BUT NO CHEATING US Kyle miller alias vhor has stolen my account wity logicial on internet he can hacker all passwordplayers its a hacker he has hack the system school gerry ménard alias mosias thank you

garre2009
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

gear over arena team and hacker advertising Empty Re: gear over arena team and hacker advertising

Post by Zicorn Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 am

lCalice gerry...t tu asser cave toé? Kyle y ta po hacker..c yannilaurait po faite et tu sra pas en arean team aik un GM .. ta juste a te trouver un parytner pi amusez vous de meme..et taura pas du gear greatuit le cave..ck ..

i just said to him that Kylke didnt hack him .. lol and that he wont get free gear and that he wont get a GM as partner cause u CHOOSE youre partner u do not obligate him to Wink
Zicorn
Zicorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

gear over arena team and hacker advertising Empty Re: gear over arena team and hacker advertising

Post by therangerzz Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 pm

wow.... garre kyle is not a hacker.... u dont even know how to play and speak english...i changed ur pass at school cuz u wanted me help u but u just kept logging....anyway u have ur pass back and i did ur thing so dont say my friend hacked u beacus u dont know ho0w toi change ur password...lol!
therangerzz
therangerzz
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by kylemiller1994 Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Wow...Gerry really is dumb...anyway as all the people say...i'm a hacker but i won't hack this server because i play on it and it would be to my disadvantage to hack it and by by bad luck to get it OFFLINE !!!

Anyway...don't listen to Gerry please because he just wants to put me in trouble because i did not give him WoW for his PC...Poor Gerry...such addicted... Crying or Very sad

I won't play a lot this summer so for those who wonder what im doing...im fine... Very Happy

Kyle aka Vhor

See ya lol!
kylemiller1994
kylemiller1994
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum