Nihao Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Again Deav.

5 posters

Go down

Thanks Again Deav. Empty Thanks Again Deav.

Post by Pure Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:51 pm

I feel Deavelleye needs another "Thank you" from all of us here at Nihao. He has worked really hard on trying to get the server back up and we all know that when it is up, it will be great.

Yes, we have thanked him before, but why not again? Do you not thank a person everytime they do something nice for you? Of course you do, so that is why we thank him again.

Thanks for all you have done Deav, and keep up the good work,

<<< [[ (( Pure )) ]] >>>
Pure
Pure

Back to top Go down

Thanks Again Deav. Empty Re: Thanks Again Deav.

Post by Adi Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Yea thanks deavelleye ! Smile Where is Ayselin when i need her? Very Happy She does better posts then me ! Sad

Nihao Staff , Adi.
Adi
Adi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiselyn Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:24 pm

mkey since lately me and Adi share same posts:))
let's both of us say somth nice maybe Deavel will have mercy on our souls and turn the server on:P,
thank u Deavel sama 4 giving us such a kewl server and 4 all the hard work, we know it's not easy and we apreciate all u did Smile , keep on the good work so we can have our perfect wow world ^.^
(and yah thanking someone is rly nice, especialy when u have reasons to do it)
Aiselyn
Aiselyn
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Sorry i've been so rushy with wanting the server back up thank you for all your kindness deave hope server will be up and running soon i'd also like to thank every one that has hanged in to the server through the update your real troopers and i look forward to seeing you on the server soon
Your Life
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagon Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 pm

philanthropic.

*EDIT*

also do you think you could set up a PTR (public test realm), then after you can just transfer character info's over to a main server once finished. It would increase numbers, votes and hopefully expand on the awareness of bugs, so that you can obtain more concentration of bugs, thus might be more time consuming for searching for bugs.

either or, i'm just satisfied we're stickin through, i'll begin downgrading tutorials soon and download tutorials in different languages...with the help of lonely, silentdie, (aiselyn can you translate romanian?), and of coarse some one who can speak spanish since we get alot of those!.

Videos are almost set, just need footage, and hopefully we see you peeps in season 5 soon Smile
Sagon
Sagon
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum