Nihao Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pumpkin FEST!

2 posters

Go down

Pumpkin FEST! Empty Pumpkin FEST!

Post by Sagon Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Current things that you should catch up on...

Pumpkin FEST! WoWScrnShot_021309_040652
From left to right: Unknown tauren (main tank), Voodoodoll (primary dps), Valiant (stupid threat newb), Grim (god-like dps)

During this easter weekend amongst 1 GM, with no tickets, everyone doing nothing has resulted in one of the MOST biggest, custom pve events. The event consisted of a raid, with rather than having a healer, it was a strive for PVP. Over the coarse of the event, there consisted of 5 deathes of the PVE event. Valiant amongst few had over dps'd and occured the threat 5 times amongst the event. Thankfully amongst 2 of the times intimidating shout reseted threat, thus saving/ allowning the tank to gain more threat.

Prior to that event was a PVP free for all which had lacked, fairness of players due to having 3 rogues, a warrior, and a priest. Also many alliances. A GM then took further consideration and upholded a PVP Tournament at which match ups were, Jenkins(rogue) Vs Stormage(rogue), Valiant(warrior) Vs Yappins(priest).

For finals, Valiant moved up the brackets along with Jenkins in the end, Valiant moved upon the offensive after the cheapshot to kidney duration. Jenkins played upon the defensive shortly after a hamstring was applied (after rend obviously). Valiant was able to pull off a intimidating shout shortly during the evasion duration thus wasting his CD. Rend was kept along so that re-inverse of a 10 second stun-lock was not able. Shortly after a overpower Jenkins pop'd his battlemaster trinket which had been canceled by a 1.4k mortal strike then Jenkins was popped in Cheat death thus on the defensive. Jenkins popped a kidney putting me to 2k health. I along popped a battlemaster trinket, at which executing for the final blow.

In the end Valiant upholded his new weopon of the apollyon soulrender and gained an alliance with new friends.

For more info contact, Valiant or Grim at which No interviews have been sought fit there schedule

Last edited by sagon234 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : man i suck at english.... :P)
Sagon
Sagon
General
General

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin FEST! Empty Re: Pumpkin FEST!

Post by Grim Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:21 am

I won teh ffa Very Happy
Grim
Grim
Sergeant
Sergeant