Nihao Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all, I am Vevicx.

5 posters

Go down

Hello all, I am Vevicx. Empty Hello all, I am Vevicx.

Post by Vevicx Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 am

Hi people, my name is Vevicx. I started playing retail WoW back in 2005 I believe, or maybe 2006? =O can't remember. Anyways, I started out on the server Dentarg US, as a Tauren Warrior, who was the biggest beast on that server. Guess what level he was...guess....just guess...well...............7. Yep, seven was the highest I got him to. But it doesn't stop there =P. The next day, my friend in real life told me to join his server, Alexstrasza US, so I did, and saw him as a rogue, one of the best on the server at that time, so he inspired me to become a rogue, which I became, and then my real main was created - Vevicx, 70 rogue. At level 67, I followed my real life friend (same guy) to Blade's Edge US server, where I started raiding karazhan and some Gruul's Lair. I got some karazhan gear and blues and a little arena stuff, and xferred back to Alexstrasza and joined our old guild, , which broke up not too long ago =(, after they progressed a bit in the Sunwell Plateau, and giving a few people warglaives, not including myself. Well, I got most of my gear in that guild, even though the raid leader was the MAIN TANK and didn't let me raid much because he didn't believe in rogues...but then I got my arena mainhand sword (the reason he wasn't letting me raid before was because I had a blue sword, edge of the cosmos) and he let me into a few raids, but then I left the guild because I was being almost neglected, but that guy was a good friend of mine and I still had respect for him. I joined other guilds, each of which I raided 25 mans in because I was one of the better rogues, and had a Bloit good time, I must say. I believe I proved that you can be a very good rogue on the DPS chart without top notch decked out gear, because I defeated many players who had the best of the best =D. I am not trying to brag, and I'm sorry if I'm giving off the idea that I am, I do not intend it like that. But one day, which I will never forget, my rogue was stolen and xferred to another account. For some odd reason, Blizzard failed to take action to that and let my rogue be stolen from me, even though I was the original owner. I provided them with enough proof, and the account name it was xferred to, yet they failed. I knew the account name it was xferred to because I received an email saying so. Well anyways, that's all for now, but I'm off.

P.S.: Nice meeting you all, and if anyone would like to start a 2v2 arena team with me, just let me know, and I'll be willing to do it =). And also, I'm much better at raiding than I ever was at pvping...so if you want to raid with me in a clan or something, tell me about it, because raiding is what I'm about.

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Hello all, I am Vevicx. Empty Re: Hello all, I am Vevicx.

Post by Vevicx Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:25 am

P.P.S: I like pie =D

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiselyn Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 am

mkey,nice to meet u, seems that u told us ur whole wow life Smile but 4 moment this server is off and we hope to get is back as soon as posible Smile i;m sure that u will like here cause we are kewl guis and u make lvl 70pretty fast and u get items pretty fast + that there are a lot of events and suff, we were pvping all day but we did raids too - at leste thats how it was before the shout down 4 changes
but since the players will be the same i dont think there will be huuge changes:P

P.s.: i scream ice cream! XD

Last edited by Aiselyn on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Aiselyn
Aiselyn
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 am

hi!
Your Life
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vevicx Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:02 pm

Yeah lol. I'm glad the raids are scripted...and I'm excited to get to level 80 and start doing scripted WoTLK raids. Any idea of when the server will be back up?

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm

im guessing like 1-2 weeks
first raid will be nax getting t7! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOsGBtbGEMw here is link to see what they look like
Your Life
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm

lol Nice to meet u Vevicx, i hope u will like it here, and ty about wow story lol it made tears to my eyes(JK)Very Happy

and i hope u will like our events PvP ones! Very Happy
SilentDie
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Akerfeldt Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

dude, u play battle field heroes?
(vevicx)
Akerfeldt
Akerfeldt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://www.myspace.com/x_luis_x

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm

lolz grape does
Your Life
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentDie Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:52 pm

....that game sux.... like Guild wars lol...
SilentDie
SilentDie
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Mc. Lolz!
Your Life
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vevicx Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Sorry Rocklobster, but I don't. And yes SilentDie, I know it brought tears to your eyes =D but good news...today I called Blizzard and they got the hacker's account locked for me =D and the account's name is the same as the one which I put on my original account, which is a fake name, so he can't possibly recover the rogue =DDDDDDDD! It's what he gets anyway...and Your Life, I can't wait, but naxx could be hard, which is fun when its scripted. And is that your clan that is going to be raiding naxx?

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:07 pm

we all have like t6 brutal and honor gear so its pertty easy to 10 and we only really need to fight 2 bosses so its all good, more so every one that know each other rather then a guild but we could make one seeing as no noobs is dead

Last edited by Your Life on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Your Life
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vevicx Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm

That Deathknight tier 7 looks awesome!

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vevicx Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Yeah, but you may want to also look up some guides on how to kill them just to be safe. What am I saying...of course you'll need guides to kill them lol. Well yeah, raiding will still be fun as hell. We'll definitely need to do some 25 mans too, that's where it's at in my opinion. So fun =). As you can tell I am getting excited just thinking about it. And we'll have to do Ulduar and the other raids as well.

Vevicx
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Life Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:11 pm

we'll do ulduar when we find 25 willing to do it but nax is easier to get gear from so yeah...
Your Life
Your Life
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum